The World Cup Fever continues
You have seen the World Cup 2018 final match between France and Croatia just a week ago. The sensation has not subsided for many of us. If you have not had enough of the games, watch the video below to relive the excitement.
Augmented reality graphic
One of the shows produced by Mediacorp during the World Cup season is the Match Day show. The show was produced in Mediacorp's Studio 4, and features an extensive use of Augmented Reality Graphics (AR Graphics). The use of AR Graphics has enhanced the viewer's experience and provided them with a clear and concise results analysis of the matches. To support the AR Graphics, we installed a Viz Engine (a real-time graphics rendering engine) and Stype kit camera tracking system in the studio throughout the World Cup.
Studio 4 crew and support team
- Technical producer: Razali Harun, Khee Tok Sun, Tan Tiong Boon, Yusof Bin Saat
- Vision Mixer: Kwan Yew Chong, Maisie Huang
- Lighting: Lok Eng Keat, Chang Ah Kee, A Razak Maamor, GopalaKrishnan, Raymond Chia, Liew Siew Weng, Tan Soon Hock, Lim Heng Kiat, Heng Siew Fong May
- Sound: Lo Hak Sun William Ng, Peter Tan, Abdul Halid Naem, Choo Chong Soon, Sylvia Lim, Leo Chin Ho, Yap Lay Hua,
- Camera: Siow Kim Hoong, Ahmad Fakhry, Kelvin Tham, Ibrahim Jaafar, Lau Siong Chew, Chan Choon Hui, Lim Chye Hoe, Sng Jui Kia, Tan Toh Chuan, Soo Cheong Foo, Bobby Sim, Yeo Poh Boon, Lim Chee Huat, Jolene Chan Ying Bi, Ng Kai Ting
- Floor Manager: Oon Ling Chong, Suryani, Steven Ong, Teh Hock Young
- Video Editor: Victor Yeo, Sujith Kumar
- Set Designer: Christine Ayu Darmawirya
- Makeup: Make-up unit
Credit of "AR Graphics in Match Day" video
- Video edited by: Tom Siow Kim Hoong