The World Cup Fever
No one can be immune from World Cup fever, including our Studio crew who works overnight almost every night from 14 June to 15 July, to bring the Match Day show to every home in Singapore. Watch the video below to find out how our studio crew getting their treatment for 'fever' just before the matches.
FIFA World Cup
2018 FIFA World Cup Russia is the 21st FIFA World Cup, a quadrennial international football tournament. World Cup 2018 with a total of 32 countries is hosted in Russia with the kick Off on 14th June and the final on 15th July at the Luzhniki Stadium, Moscow.
Match Day in Studio 4
Mediacorp is collaborating with SingTel and StarHub to bring live World Cup coverage to Singapore with a studio match day show featuring live feeds from the stadium and analyses of matches from soccer personalities pre-match, at half-time and post-match.
The Match Day show produced from our Studio 4 is enhanced with AR graphics (Augmented Reality). Christine Ayu, Senior Set Designer has worked closely with the AR graphics team, ensuring effective space in the set for presentation of AR graphic elements.
Studio 4 crew and support team
- Technical producer: Razali Harun, Khee Tok Sun, Tan Tiong Boon, Yusof Bin Saat
- Vision Mixer: Kwan Yew Chong, Maisie Huang
- Lighting: Lok Eng Keat, Chang Ah Kee, A Razak Maamor, GopalaKrishnan, Raymond Chia, Liew Siew Weng, Tan Soon Hock, Lim Heng Kiat, Heng Siew Fong May
- Sound: Lo Hak Sun William Ng, Peter Tan, Abdul Halid Naem, Choo Chong Soon, Sylvia Lim, Leo Chin Ho, Yap Lay Hua,
- Camera: Siow Kim Hoong, Ahmad Fakhry, Kelvin Tham, Ibrahim Jaafar, Lau Siong Chew, Chan Choon Hui, Lim Chye Hoe, Sng Jui Kia, Tan Toh Chuan, Soo Cheong Foo, Bobby Sim, Yeo Poh Boon, Lim Chee Huat, Jolene Chan Ying Bi, Ng Kai Ting
- Floor Manager: Oon Ling Chong, Suryani, Steven Ong, Teh Hock Young
- Video Editor: Victor Yeo, Sujith Kumar
- Set Designer: Christine Ayu Darmawirya
- Makeup: Make-up unit
Credit of "World Cup comes to Studio 4" video
- Video by: Tom Siow Kim Hoong
- Video features the following crew members: Abdul Halid Bin Naem (sound), Melvin Chew Jian Kang (vision mixer), Abudl Razak Bin Ma'amor (lighting), Ahmad Fakhry Bin Zainodin (camera) and Razali Bin Harun (technical producer)
- Photo by: Kelvin Tham Whye Leong