Setting up for shooting a moving car scene was once a demanding task. As technology progressed, so did we; and what once took us 45 minutes to set up, now takes a mere 15 minutes.
Watch how our camera crew shoots actor Jeffrey Xu for episode 65 of 'Life Less Ordinary', the Channel 8 drama airing on weekdays, 7.30 p.m.
- Ensure the mounting surface and the underside of the cups are clean and dry.
- Place the cup holding the camera and Magic Riser on the car's mounting surface and proceed to pump out the air.
- Position the two suction cups at approximately 60 degrees off centre to the camera.
- Link the camera to the suction cups using the Mini Grip heads and Micro Rods, forming a stable triangle mounting set up.
- 1 x Sony A7s with cage
- 1 x BH-30 w/Dove Tail Plate
- 1 x 10" Suction Cup
- 1 x Magic Riser
- 4 x 20" Micro Grip Rod
- 2 x Mini Grip Heads
- 2 x 6" Cup with 5/8" pin
- 1x 8" Micro Grip Rod
- Cameraman - Steve Wong
- Lightingman - Cheong Yeow Leck
- Soundman - Lew Chun Hao
- Electrician - Papusmy S/O Ramalingam
- Crew Assistant - Kan Chan Hua
- Videographer - Sani Bin Bangi
For more information on our Location Crew, click here